Old School Delights – Singapore café hooping

Front view of the cafe itself, and it's relatively ordinary though.

My mood to write is back indeed. Resume my hobby though I was now in SG, and come across this café somewhere in internet which they called themed café. Action louder than said and I had visit the café just few hours ago.

Chalkboard - Can saw the effort that they putting into it


The café is located just next to the main road which is about 1KM from the Marymount MRT. Isn’t waste lot of time to find the location honestly so long you have equipped yourself with Google map.

How many that you've experienced to play with it? LOL

It just a typical and ordinary shop like you used to see in other street. There isn’t much of customer when I visit to the café and glad to enjoy the environment before the food is serve. In general, I would describe it as retro childhood-themed café and it rather depends on the individual whether it will revoke your inner long-forgotten memories or whatsoever.

I'm so glad that i manage to edit the picture with some sort of  DSLR effect!!!
Finally i can makes the picture with blurry effect.

Fried chicken cube dipped with thousand island sauce,
Fried food never disappoint me though.

Teh-Cino so called and it taste so-so only. 

Back to the food itself, I would rate it fair in overall. Have ordered Laksa as Am so crave for Malaysia’s food here, and it’s apparently less spicy as compared to Malaysia’s laksa. But, glad to have the fried chicken cube along with the laksa. Tried on the Teh-cino and never order this for next trip as it tasted like normal tea with less sugar.

I did play the rubber eraser with my classmate when i was young,
and i always the loser hahaha.
Nowadays it's relatively not that easy to get this though especially the Ling mong peng,
I have to get back to my own hometown indeed to get the supply.

Unable to have the cake in cafe, end up with Tabao it back to my room.
$4.50 per slice, not bad the taste.

Overall, the plus point definitely goes for the environment as it so cozy and you’re like immersed yourself in the past perhaps something you’ve forgotten. No harm to try the food though is a bit so-so for me, get yourself with numerous of picture here as it definitely worth to spend your time here.

Love the quote "Food is to eat, not to frame"

Location: Old School Delights AKA OSD at Upper Thompson Road
Operation Hours: Closed on Monday; Tuesday- Thursday from 11.30am - 10pm; Friday from 11.30am - 10pm; Weekend from 11am - 10pm. 






Comments

热门文章