Experience in Bersih 4.0 Manila

We are Anak Malaysia for sure!!!!

I went to Manila’s Bersih 4.0 yesterday, and the rally was organized in harmony & peacefully just like what KL did. It has been 3 years since we entertained by water cannons and tear gas on 428. Numbers of things had been changed since then not to mention about how poor the country’s currency had become.  

Though its a short rally but at least we doing something

The rally initially I thought will only cater about 40 people since this is 1st time being held in Manila. But, when I coming the park and surprising me is the people are crowded all around and approximately there are 200 people joining this gathering. It does have my emotion, spiritual high as the flag and creative sentences of banners displayed. !!!

Stall owner who is selling Malaysian food! we are craving for that surely

The biggest government had done is to be ignorant to issue which is demanded by Bersih. This isolation indirectly pushing, converted them into a committee supporters. Apparently, what had happen in my born country were anger everyone and this is why when logging into FB this few days will see “yellowish” everywhere.

Trying to be selfie here and i've no regret to join indeed

Don’t judging my patriotism as I loving my country for sure. People stand up for a reason but the reason is not for me to analyze and comment. And don’t insulting my IQ like what I’ve mention in my FB about the 26B as a “donation”. You are making citizen further frustration indeed. How thick is your face to continue leading the country after all this scandal coming up.

Place which is located just next to Legazpi Sunday Market where local people used to having jogging etc


The only regret I had is I don’t have the chance to be fighting along like what the KL people did. They are sleeping in the street for over-night and I definitely touching about that. Indeed, I know some of my friends were still staying stubborn not to stand up but only know how to complaint behind, and I wish you realize how bad the decision you are taking at. Last, Happy Birthday to 58's for Malaysia today! 

It's was a definitely new experience for me to joining rally abroad. And i bless to being part of them.  

Comments

热门文章