藏在一楼的Souffle - Wild Sheep Chase @ Taman Midah

Can you spot the sign-board? Haha, it's located in 1st Floor actually. 
It was totally an crazy continuous of 10 days where i wasn't even rest in working. Sleeping Quality depleted honestly and i definitely aiming for adequate well sleep after this!

Simple to the max: from Menu to outlet decoration. I like BTW haha
Anyhow, today was my off day where i cannot even invite anyone to accompany me (I can't understand why putting me off during weekdays). So, decided to driving alone to places which is attracted me :)

Yes, it's food again! New cafe in Klang Valley area indeed. Recommended the dessert served here as it totally won my heart away haha. Outlet is located somewhere near to Taman Desa Bomba Station, and surrounding are closed shop-lot (must careful while walking along as it super quiet area).

A lot of empty table where i saving time from waiting. 
Open Kitchen to all of you
I was luckily to getting seat immediately instead of waiting for 20-30min like others stated. The environment are cozy & relaxing with simple decoration where all are in white colour!! My favourite color haha, and i believe the photo below will prove that.

My order is the recommended Vanila Souffle & Earl Grey Milk Tea. Take note that Vanila Souffle that you ordered will need to wait for another 20min to be serve. Overall the food served not bad and apparently the environment add-on the rating Haha.

Vanila Souffle. I cannot order much as i were coming alone today
Feel like my shooting art may need to further improve haha
Let's start eating with pouring the orange syrup
Earl Grey Milk Tea - Try others next time haha
I'm quite pleased with the service against the price that i paid. Though the menu selection now is quite narrow & limited. Looking forward to your improvement perhaps? Haha


Information:
Location - Off Old Klang Road, Taman Desa
Operation Hour - Tuesday to Sunday (12pm- 8pm)

Comments

热门文章