Something that can’t touch but can feel

MR. AH JUE

Happy Birthday!! It’s the big 23. How exciting is that? I have so much to say, but I don’t know if I can condense it into simple words. I’m going to try though.
Here I’m tried to use my ridiculous and creative idea present u with my birthday wishes:

Arsenal are red,
Liverpool are also red,
Today is your birthday,
I'm thinking of you.
You‘ve been my best friend in history,
Past, present and future,
thanks for enter my campus life,
Without you I would be flowing red tears.
When I laugh you laugh,
When I emo, u will worry, only when I go toilet, u din go only,
It's your birthday anyway, are you going ask me something about today???
If not I have to say, happy birthday, comfort and joy to you on this day,
since u love to see I use ‘god’ this terms, then I wish god blessed u in everything in your everyday life.

  
Sorry if too many grammatical error there, this is my special writing skills lo… I seldom write birthday wishes to my friends through my blog. This can shown that how emphasize me on the friendship within u and me (not forget to others also). Sorry and thanks will be given to u. 1st sorry because my mood sometimes like roller coaster, but try to think of it if I din look u as my best friend, will I need to scold or giving advices to u? Sorry also if my joking irritate u! (But as I know dun have lo…), and sorry also if I always keep in deep my own problems instead of sharing with you all, thanks because enter to my campus life, nothing much to complaint to all of u, but please hard work a bit and put more passion in assignment. Thanks also because help me boil noodle and egg, my cooking sure very good huh…my campus life surely will be very boring if never meet and knows your all haha… I’m thinking of any possibilities we meet and doing gathering after we graduates? Maybe that time we all busy in career respectively...but no worry if u believe miracle, there will be reality 1! If bollywood got 3 idiots, then I think chinesewood will have 4 idiots lo and the title given if u can figure out the answer, I treat u drink sky juice lo…      

Comments

  1. if i tell u this, sure u wanna hit me...But, I'm insist of letting u noe bout it.....haha

    When I click to read, I noe is ur blog.....But when I start reading until the end, my mind thinks that this is Moses blog......Then, I start to feel weird and roll to top to make sure whose blog am I reading......haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. why u will having this feeling leh? haha.. because im using english is it? if u said so, not logic lo since moses using chinese as well a..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

热门文章