Craving Coffee - The Coffee Stain @ Publika

Front view of the cafe - Are they renovated the interior?? 
It's another off on weekdays where i can used it to explore other Cafe operating in KL. Some-more today is Christmas Eve, hence both of us choose to hanging around Publika. There are plenty of cafe in my listing yet to visiting wahahaa.

Service is good and worth to come again!
Starting to drive somewhere far this time to boost my confidence in driving indeed haha. And would like to try out 1 of the famous cafe so-called in Publika here - The Coffee Stain. But, i would honestly said that im being attracted by their 3D art Choc haha.

I have to admit the environment again won my heart. Isnt it nice? 
Well, there are selection of drinks you may select from the list, and 1 of it i may try in future would be their Cool Cube. But, forget it for the time being as only two of us coming haha. My order would be The Classic American (Burger basically) & the 3D art Choc that i mentioned earlier.

Honestly none of the burger yet to satisfied my standard. Really so-so for this meal
My 3D choc finally arrived! Pls dont misunderstand that this 3D art only come by Choc not coffee
Drinking & eating while sitting enjoying the heavy rain definitely add some comfortable moment haha.

It's funny to seeing the Bear getting drowning once you sip the Choc haha
Apparently, it's worth for you to drive over as Publika is having quite number of food stall where we not yet try out. And lastly extending my thought here and wishing everyone a Happy Merry Christmas!!


Comments

热门文章