出差到了香港,也稍微走了圈

Hard to believe that i were in HK that just pass few days ago. 
City where the night is not that significant. People still everywhere like they don't need to sleep!

Recently, I just returned from a two weeks of business trip from Hong Kong where another desired country that I must visit before die is achieved, hehe. And I’m so excited to writing this post because who doesn’t love the land of nice food, the land of street stalls and land of movie Hong Kong that I watched since childhood.

One of the HK's famous culture for sure is their "eating", especially their Yam Cha culture. No matter how old you are, whenever there is time, will going to restaurant or their Cha Chan Ting to spend the days :) - Eating with HK Colleagues. 
1st meal that i ate right after reach is in Australian Dairy. Heard from colleagues, their service are "terrible good", and i did learn a good lesson from the way they treat customer by myself.
Waiter: What you want to eat? In impatience mood... 
Auntie: Aaah... I want one set B, at the same time thinking to either select scramble egg or fried egg..
Waiter: Aiyo Auntie, there are only two option of egg, why need so long to decide 1...
Auntie: OKOK la... Give me fried egg la...
Waiter immediately leave and after 1 min serving the food without any wrong. 
Honestly, the effectiveness and food is definitely up to standard except the way they served and ordered haha. 
I noticed that HK citizen love to have pasta. 
Australian Dairy - 澳洲牛奶公司

I have expected and imagined so much about this country before visiting it, and my first ever visit to Hong Kong was totally amazing and has definitely lived beyond my expectations in everything wise! Putting aside the trip in cruise of course!! (Freaking boring actually when you in the cruise where after duty you will only see cabin which is unable to having conversation with you L

Did you spot the famous signboard of next restaurant that i heading to?
This restaurant actually famous with Pineapple Bun. However, like what you see they're so crowded, i've no choice to take away the Bun :(
Trust me and it's tasted differently with what we have in Malaysia!
The outside texture were so soft and you still can eat without afraid of the bun getting harder.

If I would need to choose any city that I might need to migrate 1 day, HK will definitely in the top list. Understand that the expenses here are higher, but you doesn’t need to afraid of your safety here, don’t need to worry about the transport as it super accessible. 1 more thing is because the weather! They experienced 4-seasonal weather and when I was in HK, accidentally they are encountered with the lowest temperature ever these 25 years.

Experienced to took their small bus services. And it's damn fast to reach the city! Thumb up to the driver!
And small bus doesn't allow people to stand, once all the seat is filled then you need to wait next bus.
Their curry fish ball. Basically is everywhere as long as you're in street stall area. 
Here you go - Fish Ball!! but the curry still Malaysia is the best! 
Trying their Clay-pot Rice but need to queue for almost 15min
You can read from the paper cutting and daily selling could reaching 1000+ of claypot!

Oyster Paste - Taste not bad actually but so so only haha
My braised preserved vege with pork rice! Rating 8 out of 10 honestly!
Continue the walk around Mong - Kok area and found out this - Stuffy 煎酿三宝!

"Chicken Biscuit" 鸡蛋仔!
End of the walk around Mong Kok. Nice food everywhere indeed!

No matter day or night, HK are always filled with Passion, effectiveness and fast paced. That’s why I’m being attracted to this city, where it’s fully equipped with lots of facilities. And now I’m trying to using my perspective from a Malaysian’s to share with you my shorter trip in HK.

The place where i having lunch when in HK - Not bad the food and represent the local food in HK
Noodle with beef - 干炒牛河
Place where i get the egg tart and Char Siew Pau haha
I knew this building from newspaper where they occupied with lots of foreigners and backpackers. 
View on HK when it was night. The scene represent the city which will never sleep haha
You can choose your favorite add on to put into the grass noodle

Mine grass noodle and it's quite nice, the spicy also meet my requirement haha

Believe that the picture below will able to proof how enjoy I am while I was in HK. However, it's not easy to putting everything in 1 post. Hence, i deciding to split into few blog-post to describing the trip haha. Aside, some friends of mine are starting to question why I can travel so often. It’s not related with the department you worked with, but yes to your company’s nature of business.

Specially credited and thanks to Michelle & Raymond. As both of you keep on pay the food that i ate. Trust me when you both comes to Malaysia, it will be my turn to treat you both. 

Seldom uploading my own picture in Blog. Took it while i were waiting to going on plane
The meaning of travel is not to telling people, “I used to be here” and that is a kind of changeinstead. Travel can change a person’s temperament; people’s eyes become wider. Along the trip, you'll see that different people have different habits; you can understand that not everyone will live in your way of life. In this way, people will become more broad–minded. 


Comments

热门文章